1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Much Should I Ask For My 750 F1?

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by michael annely, May 18, 2019.

1. My oily rag resto F1 is almost done. Just a few small jobs and it's going for it's mot. I've seen a couple for sale of late but not UK bikes and not the same original spec as mine, apart from Goodrich brake and clutch lines.
    Just over 17500km on it, new cambelt, pads, fluids, fork oil, engine oil and filter, plugs etc
    It's been stood since 1998 but runs as sweet as a nut.
    I didn't want to do a full restoration because I thought it would be better going to someone as a rolling ride and restore. It just needs some paint and will need the fork legs re-chroming for next year probably.
    How much should I be asking for it?

IMG_3883.JPG

2. More images please, in the 'almost done' state.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've seen this one and it seems in good condition but it shouldn't have red fork legs? and the clocks are different to mine, as are the decals, probably because it's a Japanese version?. However the mileage is lower.

4. #Not sure as the same can be said with the mike hailwood replica's i have seen over the years photographed with sliver/black/red forks,,,different markets/model years or some lunatic with the paint pot;):thinkingface:

5. There you go. just needs clutch lever and front winkers IMG_3977.JPG IMG_3978.JPG IMG_3979.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Been yonks since I heard the word winkers :upyeah:. Cool bike.

7. ..he's a right winker!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information