1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Nice Was That?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ghost Rider, Sep 6, 2017.

1. While I have been 'laid up' after the operation and only just getting around a bit more, but bored stiff; I get a visit from a forum member who travelled from East London to my isolated location in Suffolk. He spent all afternoon here and we had a nice long talk over lunch about several things which took my mind off the fact I'm waiting for some results still.

Greatly appreciated, so thanks to Pete1950.

• Like Like x 20
  2. Did you guys have sex?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Nah, my operation prevents that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. On a first date:eek:

I'm sure Arquebus is no slag.

5. Hey don't be a prude. If people wanna have fun I for one won't stand in the way of it.

6. That's some sacrifice Al - hope you went easy on him :):upyeah: he's a good un...

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. I guess it was too difficult (or ignorant) for some of you to visit. ;)

8. Sorry to hear this, me to, got gout for three weeks, cant even have a piss,the pain totally fucked me up, hope it works out for you. breakout

9. Somebody's got 'The Hump' today.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. He certainly is a Gent and Great Company :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm sorry Breakout but your attempt to be the forums Mr Angry has been a failure. this is a Ducati forum sir not a hongden forum. To be here and angry requires some panache, some exquisite je ne sais quoi, some level of Gumption and fortitude.

Getting angry at something that was clearly humour between friends requires a must do better award

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. It's called humour (only British and New Zealanders understand apparently) o_O

• Like Like x 1
  13. And the Scottish Exige !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yep, got Finm in there if you look closely under British o_O

15. Thank you all for supporting my terrible attempts at humour.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Actually, I was offended by such a crass comment.

Everyone knows I don't sh*g forum members.

Except Viv, that is.;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Are you painted red?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Spanked red more like with that one!

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Camel had just finished denigrating me, so next I see hes putting on another person: I feel free to offer my knowedge and opinions here with out been denigrated because I have useful information which I share in the hope it will be of help, this only makes the world less tolerant and a dumber place if members are not encouraged to post for fear of somebody trolling them. I am interested in the knowledge here, yes started a bit hot, wanted to see who lives here, notice I got something wrong and had to apologize to Exige/Exact? I am not right probably more than70% but waiting to learn?
    Not angry about anything apart from the attempt to shut down opinions, I dont react or personalize my opinion unless I am attacked personally, I am waiting for insight, and trying to discover who here looks at Ducati from a perspective of objective pragmatism, you are entitled to you opinion as I am, Almost immaterial who's right, who cares? but the truth matters???
    Dont attack me and I wont you? feel free to argue your perspective? I hope to learn
    What I have learn't is there are successful thinking people here; aircraft stress engineers, and aircraft tech purchasing people who are in my world, and are very ordered in their thinking? the engineering, mechanical beauty, and expense of Ducatis have attracted them to this site, and also expert Ducati knowledge exists here amongst the senior members?
    I hope to get something from this site because its not run by people who love drama above information, and become senior by denigrating lesser people than themselves; look my record, I only go off when somebodies only useful contribution is the denigrate people who post and contribute?

20. You're a bit like a tightly wound rubber ball being thrown very hard into a very small room. Chill a bit and the forum is quite welcoming, even humorous at times.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information