1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 How To Change Headlight Bulb?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Misterpink, Mar 13, 2018.

1. noticed one of my lights was out - how tricky is it to change? Any tips?
    easy to get a replacement... can you get from Halfords?
    thanks

2. Low or High beam? ‘S’ LEDs or standard bike bulbs?
    I’ve got a standard DVT but the low beam (non led) replacement was very easy. I bought mine on eBay but you could get them from Halfords or similar.
    Just follow the instructions in the manual.

3. Q. How many Ducati owners does it take to change a headlight bulb? ...

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Three:thinkingface:me thinks,,,one to read the manual,one to put the bulb in,and one to make the tea:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. A . A fish.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. pass:thinkingface:

7. Taken from the old joke,
    How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer .... A fish!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. That's the answer to life the universe and everything, my answer was a bit more specific!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks your lordship
    yes it's low beam ....so should be a low incidence of skinned knuckles this weekend......haha.

10. Here we are in 2020 ☣.
    Followed Lord Farquaads basic advice. Did a headlight bulb - dip & main - change to base model DVT 15 in 10 minutes! Slowly and a pointy screw driver to unlatch each bulb gently twist remove and replace. Neon look H11s in - job done. Does the early multistrada wiring mod work on the DVTs to keep beam bulbs on whilst switching to main beam? TiA

11. If you have hands like Jeremy Beadle, they are easy to change. If you have hands like a shovel or a gorilla as I have, they are doable, but a real pig without taking anything off. The high beams I think I had to do from underneath.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information