1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 How To Change Kmh To Mph

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Suffolk Duke, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Hi, I have a 2014 Multi 1200 and have disconnected the battery for an unrelated issue. When the battery is re-connected the dash reverts to kms but want to change back to mph. I have looked at the OM and it says:
    'In order to enter this menu it is necessary to start the vehicle by holding down contemporaneously both the flash button (3) and the reset button (4) for at least 3 seconds'
    I have tried to enter this menu by holding down the flash and reset button at the same time when the engine is running and also when its not but all I get is the the 'loading' menu to set up the suspension. I have tried the flash button in both movements - flash and to swap between high and low beams.
    Am I missing something?

2. Is button 3 working? I only ask cos if you live in urban area and rarely use high beam you may have to wiggle the switch or depress a few times to 'clean' the switch inside. Just a thought. It happened to me a few times.

3. If I remember correctly you hold down the flash and reset button and whilst holding them down, then turn on the ignition and it will go to the Kmh/mph settings menu

4. Hi, thanks for your reply gmoss and yes button 3 is working ok.

#4 Suffolk Duke, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  5. Hi Boomer - you are spot on thank you! Its easy when you know how...

6. Glad you got it sorted :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information