1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Check If A Car Is Insured ...

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Packman, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Hi folks ... does anyone know to check if a car is insured or not ... i know you can check the MOT & Tax with the DVLA but insurance ?

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. But I won’t tell if you don’t

3. Nice disclaimer about risking being prosecuted if found not to be insured..!

4. Know your vehicle app

Brilliant app on the play store keeps track of MOT's tax and insurance, for your own vehicles, gives reminders of MOT's due also. Just pop any reg No. in (your own car obviously ;-) and it will also tell you if insured.

5. Can’t find it on my App Store

6. I use Vehicle Smart app to track all my vehicles. Checks Insurance, MOT and Tax. You can add all your vehicles into your "garage" on the app and set up reminders.
    Does the job.

7. You can report untaxed vehicles on gov.uk - we had some toerag with a car with bald tyres parking nearby

Quick check and reported as no tax - next day had removal warning sticker on it and was gone pdq after that :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's deffo in the play store

Screenshot_20180918-125127_Google Play Store.jpg

9. Ah - different name though :)
    Just loaded Car Smart - it's very good, need to fill my garage up now :eyes:

10. Just waiting for my new bike 'reg to add ;-)

Screenshot_20180918-124940_KnowYourCar.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information