1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Get Rid Of Inappropriate Ads

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by TBay, Mar 11, 2024.

1. For some reason whenever I come on here most of the ads are for Etsy and seem to be dodgy clothing for young ladies. I am neither young nor a lady. I have lost count of the number of times I have clicked the x, followed by feedback, followed by ‘ad is inappropriate’ and then instantly it’s back. I am allowed access to my own stuff at work during breaks and lunchtimes but would never dream of going on this forum due to the size and nature of these ads which is a shame. I have even tried always clicking on any ads that aren’t like that in the hope I get more ones that rent dodgy.
    I select the option for them not to track me/ target ads (as I do on EVERY website I use) and that’s the only thing I can think of that might affect the ads I get.

So my questions is this- is there a subscription that gets of the ads? (More than happy to help fund the forum) or a way to get rid of these for good?

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. Yes there is - I subscribed when I joined as I found the ads equally annoying. Its not a lot to pay and I’ve already found this forum so useful that I’m happy to pay to support it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes if you subscribe to the forum (it's £5 for the year) you will be add free
    You can subscribe via account upgrade in the drop down list when you click your avatar

4. Thanks both! I have subscribed and am looking forward to enjoying far more ducati forum stuff at work!

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's fab
    Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for subscribing

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information