1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Pick Up Woman... ( Or Men For The Ladies... Or Exige)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chizel, Nov 23, 2017.

1. ok, let's keep this clean or it will get pulled... Actually I was going to post it in the technical section.. Anyhu...
    a "friend" of mine who has been out of the game for a while asked me for some tips... Obviously I offered forward the standard stuff like " the quickest way to a woman's heart is through the rib cage" and " picking up woman is the easy part, its disposing of the bodies that gets tricky" ...
    so, what ya got?
    ( the clap don't count ex)

2. Credit card

• Like Like x 1
  3. a friend? uh huh.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Cute puppy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. me, i used to take a large dose of marching powder and just play the numbers game, hit on enough and sooner or later..... :innocent:

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Face Palm x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  6. Borrow some of my charm Chiz (chizzers mate :joy:) as you have none :yum

7. Mate, I've seen your pictures, surely there's some 2 o'clocker type birds that could find your "friend" erm..... Passable?? Don't fret mate, some of them last one's standing have lovely personalities :upyeah: Good luck "friend" :cool:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Not sure how that will help?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 2 o'cloker? Is that the same as a double bagger?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. but charm you mean use a yorkie accent on a non English speaking bird and flashing some cash?
    or free membership to ya doggin site?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. With a face like his (mates) you mean :innocent:

12. I should have bought that, don't remind me : unamused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Doh !! Yeah, soz chizs mate

14. my "friend" said nuke you....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. Now you try to be nice to folk? And help out? Thought we was buddies you once quoted, then you nuke me when I'm offering sound birdage advice.... Pah..... :cool:

16. we could have built something grand...
    or something for a grand and you could have moved up the ladder a lil...

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I have an idea, we get @Char along and you can interact with her for practice like you have just met on grinder - then we can all analyse where you went wrong. Then you tell your mate where we said you went wrong, then he can do the opposite and get laid.........

...but that doesn't help you does it Chiz :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Char is a her?? Oh, that makes sense. :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  19. I don't understand why women aren't attracted to "your mate". It's a well known fact that women like someone that is good with wood :)

20. it probably wouldn't do char any favours either... She seems quite normal.. My "friend" may get a lil confused by that...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information