1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reduce Image Sizes?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Haylingchrist, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Just joined this incredibly useful forum but the size of the photos in posts is driving me crazy. One I just viewed contained a 14.3Mb picture.... I know we're not all computer geeks but I really don't need to be able to view a 2'x1' (out of focus.....) picture of someone's front brake lever. My broadband is metered and unless someone has a fix I won't be able afford to remain a member long! I'm not talking about adverts here so I guess becoming a supporter won't help?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Don't understand that as there is a limit on the size of anything you can attach to a posting. Thought it was 3Mb. Andy

3. You could always get unlimited broadband ;)

Welcome to the mad house
    Are you red?

4. Thanks everyone:

Andy - just realized 'other Ducat forums are available' and I was looking at one of those. Didn't think when I was contemplating Ducati ownership, that one of the hardest decisions I'd have te make is which forum to frequent!

Ducbird - White :-( - you take what you can get buying used - but its got a Termigoni :)

Broadband suggesters - that's a bit like wasting water because it comes out of the tap for free (and you're assuming I live in a house. I don't).

5. Welcome Grumpy HaylingChrist (with the wrong colour Ducati) ...:Bucktooth: :Smuggrin: :Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. There aren't any other Ducati Forums :Finger: at least not where you can get abused and ridiculed so nicely :D
    What colour is the Hyper, Black?
    Some people on here think Ducati's should be red as they fell for the 90's marketing ploy to associate the brand with Ferrari, poor fools :Bucktooth:
    I have a yellow one :D
    A Black one :D
    And 3 red ones :Sorry:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  7. Welcome, Haylingchrist. Straight into the moaning I see. :upyeah: You'll fit in just fine. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ah that will teach us for assuming

Oh and this IS THE BEST Ducati forum
    Just ignore the pictures :D

9. It's says max 3mb when I upload my pics from iPhone

10. Thanks for the ribbing - I think I'm going to like it here :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. A thought .....
    Get more GB for mobile data
    I have 6GB and I'm lucky to use 1 and half in a month and I'm always on the Internet. :D

You can load pics till your sick of them

12. Here's my cup cake trial image.jpeg

13. :Smuggrin:

14. :Hilarious:

15. Shall I post my
    Mini

16. Yes, the little black one with the split :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm guessing you were found guilty?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1