1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reset Km's Back To Mph On 2010 Hyper ?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Packman, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Some how ive now got KM's on my dash and i want Mph back how is it done through the dash and toggle on the left bar ?

2. Is this the air cooled model?

3. You should be able to find your bike's user manual and ergo how to do it here...

http://www.ducati.com/services/maintenance/index.do

• Like Like x 1
  4. On my 999, you don't reset to mph in isolation, you scroll through the model and markets and select accordingly, that then chooses miles, mph, centigrade, gallons, mpg all in one go.

5. Yes the air cooled one

6. Ok... If youve not found the answer I'll go and run through it on mine... Ive done it before... Just have to run through it...

• Like Like x 1
  7. No ive looked and been messing around but no joy :p

8. Ok... Bear with me ill do it on mine... Before i even set foot outside I think it's the up or down button on the left hand switch gear while you switch the ignition on... Puts it into service mode.... Its in there somewhere cos I've done it (years ago) then switch switched it back.

9. On my multi you hold the headlight flash and indicator cancel button in together then turn the ignition on,and it swaps over.

10. Multi is going to be different...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information