1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper 821 Exhaust

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Superwombat, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Good morning.
    I am interested in buying a new exhaust (just slip on) for the hyper and there are many options.
    I would like to get a cheap and good loking one... I saw akra, miiv, remus...
    First of all I can not afford Termigioni :oops: Too expensive for me.
    I just want a slip on not the entire line. Preferable no remapping needed... just plug and play.
    Good loking, good sound and of course economical.

I like the SC Project CRT but my doubt is the sound. I think the sound will be a problem.
    I saw Miiv and Remus... stret legal, good loking, good sound... this is an option.
    I love Akra but not for this bike. I don't like how it fits to the bike... too big for me and don't like the fitting position.

Don't like gpr... don't like arrow...:triumph:
    But the other day I found on facebook another brand ICE EXHAUST.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is manufactured in Poland and my firts impressions is very good. I like the fitting position, the melting joints looking and It has dbkiller.
    I contacted with them and they need 2-3 days for making it...
    What do you think?
    This one could be a good option... instead of this I found a second hand SCProject CRT with a handmade dbkiller installed that is a good thing.o_O

[​IMG]

2. Pipewerx ;)[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Price? Sound? Is it street legal?

4. Price I think was around £200 but don't remember exact cost , sound is music to my ears, comes with a dB killer. Street legal...hmm sure why not, it doesn't say otherwise.
    Very light so no need to put a hanger on it
    Speak to Jeff at Pipewerx, really nice guy and very helpful
    I tried another one while at their workshop, picture is in this thread
    https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/pipewerx-can.65359/

5. Ok...thanks Andy
    I'm going to think about it

6. FA48B9BA-E6A9-4BDC-9D9E-ACB01DB38C85.jpeg
    £360
    loud but can get them made longer to reduce the noise
    yes
    I’ve just got myself a low-level termi not fitted it yet so I’m not sure how loud it is

#6 panigale66, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  7. I had this Spark motogp and it was loud as hell, even with home made db-killers etc. I think SC-project is as loud as this or even louder.
    spark3.jpg

I sold it and bought Hp Corse high mount and it looks and sounds superb, I've only tested with db-killer but lovely sound and quality. Definitely recommended!
    DUEVO3108HS-AB_2.jpg

8. It looks great!... I'm thinking about this option or the shorter one gp07 (high mount) as well.
    The only fact is the price.
    Definetively I discard sc project CRT. I dont want to go to jail for the sound

9. What do you think about this one?
    Any advice? It seems to be street legal with dbkiller and looks nice as well...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hmm, the size of the can is so small so I think it definitely will be loud, even with db-killer and "street legal" badge..? Hard to say how loud it is, but after I heard my Spark can, I will never go for the little cans anymore.. :D And I'm not "too sensitive" with loud bikes..

And the price is also higher than I was planning myself, but no regrets when I saw and heard it.. I paid 509£.. You can get good low mount exhaust for cheaper price, but If you like high mount, in my opinion, the Hp corse has the best size and design in bearable price.

Here is couple pics of mine, better pics after winter :D

2DF01D16-63E3-46BA-B00B-4BDBCF678EEC.jpeg F9D5C42B-79FC-4F81-8742-56045780FA37.jpeg

#10 Antti, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  11. Thanks for the pics!:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information