1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper 950 Brembo Brakes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kevin oflynn, Apr 20, 2019.

1. quesrion about the brembo front brake on my hyper 950. I think its the same as the brake on the 939 and diavel. Ive talked to other hyper 950 and they confirm that its the same on their bikes. Initial pull of the front brake travels a lot before it bites and the second is much better. Almost like it is taking up the slack. Is this something to do with abs and brembo brakes?? I will mentioning it to dealer at first service. Wondering if other ducatis are the same.
    Cheers

2. Think thats the ABS. My 1100's m4's are fucking solid....one finger can have it standing on its front wheel very easily...i will happily admit that ive got a fuck off top quality Beringer master cylinder but, my old evo was more or less the same...

3. My girlfriend has a first generation Diavel and it suffered as you describe. I gave up and asked my dealer to sort it. It’s been faultless ever since. Bleeding with abs is a technique I have yet to learn. Andy

4. well i think it’s exactly the same process but is that all they did is to bleed the brakes??

5. Having put 3 litres of brake fluid through the front brake system without success, I just walked away. I did not ask nor was I told what they did. A dy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information