1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper 950 Downgrading From Full System To Sc Slip-ons - Remap Needed?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by hagetaka, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Hi All, haven't posted here in a while!
    Long shot, but might be worth asking: has anyone downgraded their hyper from a full Termi system to slip-ons, without deinstalling the map? Will it run too rich or still ok?
    Looks like I'm moving to a country where they won't tolerate my full system as they actually care about homologation, so I need to take off the full Termi and install back the catalyser and get slip-ons - thinking of getting a pair of SC Project S1 cans.
    Also, not ready to sell yet, but if anyone's interested, I'll have a full Termi system soon to go to a new home, with less than 3k miles on it :(

2. Yes, a remap will be required to run well. I have had good results with Up Map and they have a map for stock components.

They also have country specific maps.

https://store.up-map.it/en/maps/293-link_rewrite_309.html

Send them an email first to make sure they have a map for exactly the setup you will be using.

3. I don't think you can keep the Racing Evo map with you when you uninstall the Full system. The reason is dealer would actually need to remove the map so they can put it on the buyer's bike. Only 1 map per bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information