1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper 950 - How Do I Get Behind The Cowling?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by dynastyss, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I need to get behind the cowling and for the life of me can't figure out the magic sauce. I took the two bolts near the top (right and left of the dash) and I took the 3 bolts off to remove the beak. My hunch says I need to remove the headlight to get something that screws into red fairing part but I am afraid of breaking something by yanking too hard. Suggestions?

PXL_20201114_233243022.jpg

2. You might want to take a look at the diagram 36A. There are 2 screws on the back you would need to unscrew to remove the cowling.

https://issuu.com/ducatiomaha/docs/2020_hypermotard950sp_partsdiagram_ducatiomaha?fr=sMGU5NTIwOTIyNQ

3. Great minds think alike here brother. Although it still feels very connected without those two screws, but I wonder if the bottom of the cowling has a male bit that goes into the headlight damper (20) at the top of the headlight? I should yank on it more and see if that comes true I guess.

4. The answer was don't be a bitch and pull on it

PXL_20201115_044914385.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information