1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper 950sp Exhaust Options

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by nath, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I’m looking to get a new 950SP with extended warranty and was also going to upgrade the exhaust and link pipe to get more power, sound and looks etc.

I’ve seen several bikes with the Sc project under tail pipes, arrow link pipe and termignoni upmap (think that’s the right upmap?) but obviously want it warranty friendly.

anyone know if this is an option or is it just the full termignoni single sided system that’s warranty friendly?

cheers

2. No idea how cooperative your supplying dealer is but after the V4 after market petrol tank cap debacle in the US 18 months ago, Ducati circulated a memo to all dealers worldwide, advising them not to fit any parts supplied by the customer to a new bike. If this is still the case, the Termignoni full system, which Ducati will supply and fit and maintain the warranty, might be your only option until the warranty expires. IMO, you need to have a chat with your dealer before committing. Andy

3. Cheers mate. Gonna ring them Monday. Just thought I’d ask here first to see if anyone had dealt with this before.

4. Not sure the 950 needs any exhaust changes for noise. Makes a cracking sound as standard.

Ducati do sell twin ends cans from Termi as an option.

5. If more power and more torque is your focus, I would recommend getting a Termignoni full system exhaust. As for dedicated mapping, you would have 2 options, either with the official Ducati mapping or the T800 Up Map from Termignoni. The official Ducati mapping installed by the dealer would show "Racing Evo" on your dash while the T800 Up Map would show "Racing". Also, I cannot obtain the dyno chart for the "Racing Evo" map installed by Ducati so I cannot tell whether T800 or offical Ducati map is better. They are pretty similar though, considering the tremendous hike in torque when reaching 3000 rpm.

And I don't think T800 Up Map has maps for SC Project. They only support the double sided Termignoni and the full system exhaust right now.

6. Thanks for the info mate, I’ll ask about this when I call my local dealer

• Like Like x 1
  7. T800 upmap will suppor SC Project and other exhaust - they are my technical partners and had developed maps for my power kit for stock exhaust, termignoni full racing, Sc with or without dekat

• Like Like x 1
  8. This exhaust sounds amazing, nothing other than slip ons. No remap necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They do sound good, look good too :heart_eyes: what number plate bracket do you have? I see you have the NRC indicators too :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information