1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper Choices

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Cotters, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Going to get a hyper just wondering about which engine and model choice is recommended? Apologies if this has already been covered

2. I've ordered the new 2022 950 SP having just sold my track bike..

3. I was all set to finalise the purchase of an HM 939 I had looked at, but that morning at work I saw a 2010/11 HM 1100 Evo advertised for sale, went to look at it and bought that one instead! There is just something about that big air-cooled motor sat exposed in the trellis frame plus I like the 'hooligan' look of the original.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I owned a 939SP and now own a 950SP, I’ve ridden most of them and while my favourite is the current 950 I’d love to own an 1100 Evo SP, there’s a nice 2010 model on eBay at the moment with 4000 miles on it that I keep looking at....

5. I would recommend a 950 if you can afford it. Ducati really did an excellent job of refinement compared to previous models. SP is better if you do track but if you don't, non-SP is good.

6. Yeah same for me....(1100 evo sp) - not very fast...mine tops out about 130 but its good fun in the region of 20 - 80mph

Do Not Sell My Personal Information