1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 1100 Dp Racing Seat - 2012

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by jareedo27, May 11, 2017.

1. Seems a little strange this is my first post. So hello!
    Sad to say that my 1100 Evo SP (Named Luigi) is off to Ducati Glasgow. Only to be replaced by my new 939 SP arriving tomorrow (to be named Mario...) The kids idea, honest.

Hence mint condition 1100 Ducati performance race seat for sale. Really not sure of the price as they are hard to value online. £140? I am in Aberdeen so will need to look into delivery costs if anyone is interested. Just wanted to put it on the forum first before it goes on eBay. PM me if interested. IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1425.JPG IMG_1427.JPG IMG_1425.JPG IMG_1427.JPG

#1 jareedo27, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  2. I have no idea why so many photos got attached...apologies :confused:

3. Have sent you a pm.

4. got it..and replied. Thanks

5. Im more impressed that ET didnt catch it and give you a telling off for not posting it in the for sale section....respect!

6. I did think of that...but I thought I may get more hits on the Hypermotard forum. Happy to take a telling off on the chin though.

7. Would this fit a 796 Hyper?

If so and it's still available I am interested in taking it if it hasn't sold yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

8. Yes... Should do...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Thanks for your Interest - seat now sold

10. That's not the 'race' seat, it's the 'comfort' version. Race seat has sharper angles, the pattern in the material is different and the DP lettering is printed not embossed. Mentioned for info of anybody doing a search in the future. Not that I'm an anorak or anything you understand...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pedant!! lol

But Im with you!!

IMG_1990.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information