1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 1100 Ecu Flash/ Remap Help

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Denton8655, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hi all I'm just in the process of changing my exhaust system over on my 1100 2011 plate hyper.
    Got the decat done I've just cut open the standard van and gutted it then welded it back up ( saved me £200 to £300 )
    I'm getting a set of gpr twin under seat exhausts for the end cans but just wondered best / cheapest way to set up the bikes fueling up? Many thanks

2. Should be able to help :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great stuff where abouts are you located? Do you do remapping?

4. He's not far from you ;)

5. Just checked. This uses the M3C ECU. So I can't help. Sorry.

PM Nelly as he has the Rexxer kit.

6. Ok no worries many thanks

7. Does the bike actually need remapping or will it be ok just out of interest? All my past bikes I've had I've never adjusted fueling n they have run fine?

8. Remap. Bike will run lean cos of the mods.

9. Or send it off to Chris at CJS and he'll "flash map" it....puts on the race mapping for a full system and disables lambda sensors and flapper valve...

10. I like the sound of this!! How much would that cost do you recon?

11. From recollection he does a postal service - I think its 150 quid...essentially he turns the ecu into a race one with a few of his own tweeks....

12. Go to his site...his mobile number is on there - text him - he may not reply straight away but he always does...I will be soon as mine needs to go back on the dyno...

Edit - here I am gassing away - ive got his number here on my phone...

07517 490213

13. Nice one thanks very much!! was starting to pull my hair out with this thought I was gunna be landed with a £400 remap bill! I'll give him a bell in next day or so :)

14. Give Nelly a ring at Cornerspeed, he does a fast postal service. turnaround. Also I believe he keeps a copy of your original map.

15. Will do I'll try them both I need it mapping for decat, slip ons, remove exhaust valve and lambda sensor n could be the airbox mod too if I'm going this far

16. Yep - ive heard they are good too....only mentioning Chris at CJS as I live about 15 minutes away and he's dyno'd all my bikes and done a bloody good job...!

17. SO @comfysofa do you live out in the sticks then - as I've been to CJS and Louigi's - Chris re-mapped my HM too - hard place to find on a bike that you can't hear the sat nav over!!

18. Not really - I live on the edge of Bristol (the same side as Lougi as hes in Clutton) so here now I'm in the city but if I go to the end of the road and turn left within 5 mins ill be out on open country roads...perfect place to live!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information