1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Hypermotard 1100s 2008

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by wormick, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 77FED705-5461-4DC7-9ED4-283BAEC142E8.jpeg F15CC505-3AD2-46D8-B49A-5CFA8E4E51FF.jpeg A83579BC-30C0-4735-926D-C7346CC2331F.jpeg FE3B9EBD-A2A9-4A8A-8749-99E5C2FC15ED.jpeg 4B593D73-7446-46A9-88A2-508FEAAB847A.jpeg 9FF5838E-F7A4-402E-ABFF-F8DFDFF321DB.jpeg Seriously thinking of letting my 2008 1100s go as I’m not using as much as my Ktm .
    It’s on a Q plate , long story but the original frame had a brake in it so I changed for 2008 American import frame but DVLA decided to be cocks and because it was less than 10 year old when I did the frame swap it becomes a q !
    It’s got 3800 miles on it , just had belts done and service when I rebuilt it , most of work was done by pro twins got receipts . Got carbon everything, full termi system , almost brand new tyres .
    I’m after £3800 but I might consider braking it all to try to get money spent on it back .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Does the Q plate make it harder to insure??

3. I dont think so....had a q plate gsxr7-11 years ago and the price was no different (that i know of) Q just means "Unknown history" or, it used to....

And just to add - thats a fucking steal at 3.8k...

4. If the insurance is OK I’d be interested. The 749 I bought is crippling my back sadly. Didn’t expect that so I’m trying to sell it.

5. Ive got an 1100 evo sp.....my third hyper. Top bikes (and mines gonna have its engine cases split on the weekend) - cant wait to get it runnng again...

• Like Like x 1
  6. I must apologise, I’ve just been out on the bike and the mileage is 5300 not as I stated , I was lazy and took it of a picture from last year , the Q plate is a bit harder to insure as some main companies won’t do it but Carole Nash does mine and I’m multi bike policy and it’s ok

7. Absolute giveaway at the price, with or without Q plate. Would have had this but too many bikes at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Any interest in a swap for a 749 Dark?

9. Nah sorry mate , the reason I’m selling is too many bikes and mines just sitting there . But I could always be swayed lol with pics

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ohh that’s in spanking nick , but I fear at 51 and 6”1 it might be a cramp for me too

11. Oh I’m glad your so far away ,, I’ve just sat here looking at that bike arguing with myself , saying oh you’ve never had one of those , how bad would it be lol I’m such a slut so easy swayed

12. Just got back from a ride out. I love it but it hurts me!!! Half of me says keep it, half says I need something upright!

13. That 749 is nice...even if you only keep it for a bit!!!!

14. There have been other threads about 749/999 comfort. Seats, bar risers, ride height, sag, suspension and fork height can all make a difference. Have a little search. Or start a new thread so this one isn't hijacked.

15. The 749 has sold. Whereabouts are you wormick???

16. I’m in Bletchingley, Surrey Rh14nl

17. That'll be a fun ride home!!! Picked my hyper up from south east Kent (live in bristol)..

18. It reminds me of a young guy who came from Cardiff couple of years ago to buy my motoguzzi grizzo 1200 , it was his first big bike after his 125 I picked him up at the station he bought it and set of at 5 pm in the drizzle I told him to hang on but he went . Took him 5 hours , I was phoning him worried sick ! , but he said he enjoy d the trip lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dammit. Not conveniently close enough!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information