1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Hypermotard 796/1100 Oem And Aftermarket Bits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by jusutus, Apr 7, 2022.

1. For sale:

• SOLD Star Carbon carbon handguars. These are the only ones on the market with a proper shroud for the indicators (on the inside of the guards). Two mounting points have been repaired with hi strength glue. One guard has scratches on the outer edge which have been slightly sanded down, needs a new clear coat now. Other one is perfect. 129€ (RRP 350€!!!) SOLD

• SOLD Ducati Performance carbon heel guards. Very hard to find, comes with black anodized spacers but no mounting screws (4 x M8x20 or so needed). 69€ SOLD

• SOLD OEM handguard, new. Can be used on both sides. Not available separately from Ducati. Comes with square nuts and screws. 69€ SOLD

• OEM handguard bracket, left. Scratched but not broken, fully functional and scratched are barely visible when the guard is assembled. Comes with mirror mounting pivot + bolt + washer + nut + tapered spacer + spring. Not available separately from Ducati. 49€

• Ducati Performance footpeg slider, used but clean. Fits all Hypermotard 796/1100 models, does not come with mounting hardware. 10€

• generic bar end mirror. Needs a spacer to fit on HM with the original handguards, I can 3D print one to go with it. 20€

• SOLD SSR billet aluminium side stand, 12". Scratched but has been filed down a bit and touched up with a black marker pen. Can be reanodized or powder coated for a cleaner look. Very light compared to the OEM steel stand. I used it on the EVO SP with a 15mm extension pad, I can 3D print to go with it if needed. Length should be fine on other versions without a pad. 79€ SOLD

rQ8C5jL.jpg

• Hypermotard 1100 EVO / EVO SP OEM magnesium alternator cover. Has some rock chips and paint damage but no cracks etc. Replaced with a NOS cover a year ago so surplus to requirements. Very light part. Shift shaft seal, crank end bearing and check plug included. 199€
    [​IMG]

• SOLD Black anodized Ergal front axle + nut. Spacers not included. Very light and pretty but due to the smaller id does not fit with my DP crash pads. 99€ SOLD
    • SOLD Corse Dynamics intake kit for 796/1100. Been only test mounted once, never used. Includes all parts, idle air hose has been shortened a bit but it's just generic rubber hose without bends. For an EVO you only need a short piece to adapt the OEM hose. RRP $400, asking 279€ SOLD
    • SOLD Ducati Performance engine guard kit. Also test fitted once but never used on the road. Includes speed nuts for easier assembly/removal along with all original hardware, installation manual and box. Getting hard to find... 119€ SOLD

Parts located in Finland, worldwide shipping available. PM please.

#1 jusutus, Apr 7, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  2. Am i allowed to ask if youve been to the Kymi ring yet and if so how its taken shape? (apologies if thats somewhat off subject).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bump. I also have a new OEM handguard (just the guard), a used handguard bracket with scratches, a billet SSR side stand with scratches.

4. Bump, more parts added.

5. Bump. Also have a set of Ducati Performance front axle sliders with small marks on the left slider.

6. Would the billet side stand work on a monster 796? or would they be different lengths? Thanks.

7. You should measure your OEM stand like this:

[​IMG]

The SSR is 311mm.

8. I think your URL/link is broken?

9. It's a picture and it's working fine for me.

Screenshot_20220705-155432_eBay.jpg

10. Thank you, that one works and shows up, I will measure when I get home later and let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bump. Heel guards sold, handguards pending.

12. Hi
    Do you still have the intake kit, and does it fit first year SC1000 mono?
    Regards

13. Intake kit reserved

14. Intake kit and handguards sold.

15. Let me check but i might have that left hand oem guard off of you if its still available? i think ive got a snapped mount on mine...

16. Sorry for the very late response, thought I’d already said something, this side stand is an inch too long to use with my monster 796, glws.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Only the mounting bracket is available, guard is sold.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information