1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 796 Handguard Alternatives

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Fenn, May 10, 2016.

1. As the title says, any high quality alternatives out there? Preferably with integrated indicators? The originals are worn and starting to become loose in places which displeases me greatly. Cheers in advance.

2. There are... A lad on the ducati. Ms forum showed some guards with built in indicators... They looked really good... If I can find the thread I'll post it.... They were a straight supermoto type bar with the indicators built in...

3. Well, its going to be for some and not others...the alternative is acerbis ones...difference in style..or you could go for the 939 jobbies but they'll cost well into the hundreds...I think the complete 1100/795 mirror set is something like 600 quid...

#6 comfysofa, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. My evo sp had acerbis ones one there (without indicators) and I didn't like them...
    1100-1.jpg
    So its a style thing...personally I don't like any of them apart from the stockers and then the only reason is more that theyre functional....I hate mirrors I really do but sometimes you need them and the fact that they fold in and out is perfect for me...plus on top of that its one of the things that makes the hyper, the hyper - they should have done the same design on the 821 and 939...but just updated the shape...

5. I kinda like the handguards, but where to put blinkers if i takem.off?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information