1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 796 Parts

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Julian, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Where to get them ? Dropped the bike whilst moving it around in the garage, thought I'd got off lightly, not so lucky on closer inspection seems I've broken the bottom lug off on the right hand side fairing, there is nothing left to plastiweld or fibreglass onto, and now there's a noticeable gap between seat and fairing, so looks like I need to get another, I've also broken both lugs inside the duckbill that the screen bolts onto, these have been araldited for now I'm looking for parts preferably from a breaker as the oem parts bill comes in at nearly £900, after recommendations for a breaker or somewhere I can get an aftermarket set of fairings at a sensible price please or if anyone has any kicking around in the man cave? (red)

2. Ebay

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Put an alert on your eBay account for when the item you need gets listed? All I have from my 796 is a headlight and the centre cowling where the tank should be.

4. Someone was breaking an 1100 Hyper recently 'cos of engine failure. No idea of year or if 796 compatible, but might be worth a forum search...

• Thanks Thanks x 1

5. How much do you want for the headlight?

6. The headlight has a little melt point on the lense, it doesn’t affect the function just the aesthetic. If you’re interested I can send you a photo?

7. If you could do that, it would be appreciated.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information