1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 821 Sp Termi Baffle

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by ibgarrow, Jun 7, 2022.

1. I intend to take the Hyper to Croft at the end of the month, and am concerned about noise level. Is there a baffle / DB killer in the Termignoni ? If so, how can I check it’s fitted? (Only just got the bike) 5EFBB495-1BC3-428B-9622-2F4FD6FC0CAA.jpeg

57A14F2E-A4F2-4DC4-85B7-968C80C4267D.jpeg

2. Doesn’t look like a baffle is fitted and not sure they came with one. May be an accessory available via Ducati or aftermarket. (Just going on my 939SP experience)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Y
    up. Correct. Seems as if I may have to take the Panigale and hope *it’s* OK.

4. Is that a full Termignoni system or an end can on the stock exhaust? Andy

5. Full. I don’t know if it’s had the Upmap applied, although it feels like it might have (I only bought it recently)
    Just bought a baffle from Motorapido (extremely helpful guys there) which hopefully will arrive in time from Ducati Italy.

6. 1E896CC9-37B6-4530-BD7C-58CEB38C674C.jpeg

7. Surprised the exhaust wasn't supplied with a baffle as standard but looks like you have it sorted. Andy

8. I think the digital display says ‘evo’ or ‘racing’ if its had the remap. (Again, from memory)

9. It does. Thanks.
    “Hypermotard Racing”

10. Got in touch with dealer who’s attempted to contact previous owner-unfortunately he’s on annual leave. If he comes up with the missing baffle, i’ll have *two*!

11. This is why Social Media is so useful. Despite a couple of days searching eBay and other sites, ringing nearby dealers and looking at Ducati sites, I’ve received all this information in an hour on here and Facebook, resulting in successfully finding a solution.
    Thanks, people.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information