1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 939 Rapid Bike Easy

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Whi7eIndustries, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Hey guys, so I've just fitted my Rapid Bike Easy, but in the manual (couple of photocopied A4 sheets) gives me the settings for all the other suitable bikes, except the Hypermotard 939. I've set it the same as all the other Ducatis are recommended, but it seems to be running very rich now, and almost stalling at junctions, feels smoother yes, but not running right definitely. Does anyone have the actual settings for this?

Cheers

2. Got the reply from Rapid Bike themselves. Sorted, now running alot better, No more popping overrun and much more torque and smoother delivery. Very happy with it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Any more info on the rapid bike, where you got it, cost, fitting, how its improved the bike
    Cheers
    :)

4. Sure thing, bought it on eBay from Italy. Pretty cheap really at €150 from Brixiamoto. Took about an hour to fit it, once I'd figured out where I was going to put the wires. Simple plug into existing Lambda sensor connectors, adjust the two Trimmer dials to your bike, and instant proper response. It only works on the closed loop system, but works fantastically on sorting out the daft lean settings from the factory. Now I can adjust in seconds to what fuel I'm running. No more popping, and alot better torque. Runs much smoother altogether. I live in Thailand, and ride between here and Malaysia, so my fuel goes from Gasohol 95, to petrol 91, to 95 and finally 97 in Penang. So being able to adjust to my fuel is perfect for me. Switched to a new set of Diablo Rosso III and now I have a totally different bike. It's amazing.

5. Nice one thanks :upyeah:
    Mine pops heavily when rolling off the throttle particularly in first gear.
    Running Michelin Power RS’s, they made a massive difference, personally I don’t get on with Supercorsas especially on cold mornings

6. Mate, get a Rapid Bike Easy, you will love it. Mine was exactly the same as yours, loud as buggery with a race pipe rolling off the throttle. Now it doesn't do it at all. As for cold mornings, we don't get them here, a cold day is 27°c if I run race compounds here they'd last a month.

7. Can you give more details on the installation as in how you routed wires and mounted the base unit etc.? Also, what are the trim settings you used? I ordered the Rapid Bike Easy and I would love to know how you installed yours.....

#7 C RFan1, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information