1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 950 Heated Grips Plug

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by MtsDVT-PH, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hi all. Does anyone with the Ducati Performance Heated Grip kit know where I can dig out the connectors for the grips? I spent like an hour looking around under the gas tank and all over for them but no luck. Any help would be very much appreciated!

2. I have an 821, wired them in myself and the connectors were behind the headlight, in two cable tied up bundles of wires. (Mudguard off, headlight out). The dealer had to enable them to work through the dash with their diagnostic equipment (for a pack of biscuits). :yum

Not sure if your model is the same, but hard to think that it could be much different.

IMG_6302.JPG

IMG_6308.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I hope you paid in Chocolate Hob Nobs..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks for that. I was thinking it may be back there too but the wires on the grips themselves are so long i figured they made them just long enough to reach the plugs but who knows with Ducati....

5. Thanks Robarano!!

2019-06-03 21.28.32.jpg

Also it seems someone at Ducati doesn't know how to spell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Did they need enabling for the 950 as I’ve just got in from a chilly ride and hands are white so thinking this might be needed for me to ride through the winter

7. They need fitting and enabling

But not sure how strong they are... maybe better with Keis Heated Gloves or similar

• Like Like x 1
  8. I got mine with the heated grips. They work fantastic. Id get dealer to fit them as they need the laptop on the bike to activate them on the dash. And ita not juat a bit of rubber They change the whole throttle tube & mechanism

• Like Like x 1
  9. Picked up my heated grips this morning , 20 minutes to fit then over to Ducati oxford who activated them for me. They are amazing and are going to be a welcome addition over the winter months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I use mine all the time. :yum Can't believe I have ridden all these years without them. :cold_sweat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Exactly what I thought. I’ve never had any before and have realised all those years of cold hands was in vein..
    I feel they are something I will now have to have on everything. I only had them on medium and my wet gloves were steaming. 100% value product

Do Not Sell My Personal Information