1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Exhaust - High Slip On Gp07 Hp Corse

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by hyper95, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Hello all,

Was having a look at some aftermarket stuff for my hyper 821 and came across this exhaust (high slip on GP07 HP CORSE).

Looks very good (IMO), claims a power increase (which, despite being no mention to it, I'm guessing will be after a re-map) and it has a reasonable price. However, I can't seem to find many reviews on it.

Anyone here ever had it on their hyper? Or heard about it? Seen it / heard it in flesh?

Thanks,
    Hyper95

Screenshot_20181017-065344_Samsung Internet.jpg

2. hi, i have this GP07 muffler, but a twin setup. Sounds awesome. But the bike would be better with an up map for sure.

IMG_8024.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. It looks awesome!

How did you get it as a twin setup? Bought it like that from HP Corse?

Also, is yours only a slip on? Could you feel any difference in power (loss/gain) or power delivery?

4. I just bought the mufflers and got the pipes made up. They were originally going to be a little lower just like akro system on the Panigale but preferred them higher in the end. They are both welded onto the pipes so if I have to change them then just need to undo the welds.

With the air box upgrade (Starace) and exhaust it feels much better than standard and so the noise too! Well most exhaust would do tho.

Like I said just need to get it upmapped and then this 821 motor turns into something else... well that’s I’m told anyway.... just haven’t had the time to go to Milan from where I am in Italy. I think I do lose some on the low revs but after an upmap it will sort that out. In the Dolomite mountain roads it’s perfect as still nimble and any hypermotard always gets admired. They are just the NUTS!

I may return back to the U.K. in March some time depending on how things go .... with Brexit and if I do return I’ll just get the upmap done then.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information