1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Post your pictures and videos here:cool::cool:

2. Heres mine

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  3. fr_347_size1024qq.jpg
    fr_350_size400.jpg fr_351_size400.jpg
    fr_352_size400.jpg

this video is available in HD

fr_350_size400.jpg

fr_351_size400.jpg

fr_352_size400.jpg

fr_347_size1024qq.jpg

#4 ducatiJason, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  4. Still looking stunning Hugh, God I miss that bike, so much so, I'm looking for another!!!!

5. Thanks Paul, getting it tweeked by CJS the end of the month. Still trying to get it over as far as you did looking at the tyres. Think its having faith in the handling lol

6. Great stuff!! You can put all your faith in those Rosso Corsas mate, they're a damn fine tyre!!!

7. Could either...past or present owner please shed some light on how easy changing the indicators, guards etc was and also any complications bla bla bla...

8. Sure mate, no problems. Removal of the stock mirrors and handguards were very straightforward, I did have a couple of issues fitting the Easton bars as were unsure of bolt size (they had to be ordered from Easton direct) but the Ducati Performance bits were simply bolt on, bolt off with electrical connections plug in and away to go!!

9. Nice one, thanks for this I will go ahead with it myself soon. I want to keep the original look just with a neater mirror and indicator set up. What screen is that ? Is it the Ducati one or a n other make ? I like what you've done though.

10. Thanks Nick, I'll stand back and let Hugh answer any future questions as he's the new owner of this rather fine machine!! :)

11. Thanks Paul but you know more of the history of the bike then i do. Since i brought it of from you ive fitted a lightened flywheel and hyperstacks from Ducshop, getting it mapped at the end of the month by CJS.

12. Mine (and a few mates too!)

Screen shot 2012-04-06 at 23.33.22.jpg

Screen shot 2012-04-06 at 23.33.22.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not sure Nick, bit colourful maybe?? :biggrin:

14. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333925329.576287.jpg

My all time favourite hyper.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333925329.576287.jpg

15. :eek: Oh my!!! You got any more pics of that Steve?? That looks sublime..........

16. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333928594.306907.jpg
    No I haven't sorry. I think I found that on Ducati.ms when looking at tail tidy's and exhausts. I know it's hand painted and not an eBay body kit (unfortunately)
    Thing that I think sets it apart r the gold wheels.
    I also saw first hand a pretty trick pramac / sc-project bike at a Moto-GP. That was nice :)
    I have given some serious thought to shortening my termi can, there is a thread on .ms about that too.
    I think it is the best modern naked duc have made.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333928594.306907.jpg

17. I don't think you're far wrong there bud, they both look superb! I've just done a deal on another 1100S as I've been a lost soul since I sold my black bike to Hugh!! I have a funny feeling this next project may get a bit out of hand though......... :biggrin:

18. Need some pics as soon as possible Paul. What have you got planned for her?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information