1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Landed..

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by andyb, Jan 21, 2019.

1. well the hyper has landed, 2012 evo, Red, just 4000 miles on the clock, full termi (and the clocks do say racing for the cpu) new michelin tyres, carbon tank cover, nose, rear side covers, bar covers and wing mirrors..and full dealer history stamps.

well im pleased!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pics?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with it?

4. :bucktooth:;)

5. ive tried to download the ducati.com manual and parts books but they dont want to play, anyone done this got it they could email or load here?

6. Ive got the manual but its interative, and big...you got a dropbox location i can have - its about 130meg....you unzip it into its own folder and then run the exe...

7. aint got no drop box..

8. Its too big to email....ill see if i can find the old link i had....

• Like Like x 1
  9. just been taking off some shite pinstripe that had been added.. still got the stupid tricolour wheel rim stripes gunna need a more powerful heat source..

10. Pics pally...pics...even if it does look like its been driven through a sticker shop....

11. Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 20.53.35.png Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 16.55.55.png

• Like Like x 5
  12. Nice....look better without all the stickers....IMO when it comes to that less is more....me calling the kettle black as mine is covered in stickers but then, theyre all laquered in....

13. the wheel rim ones have got to go...

14. My Last one...
    IMG_4454.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. has anyone ever changed the solid ride height adjuster for an adjustable one..:punch:

16. Doesnt yours have an adjustable one....ah - yeah - i got an ohlins rear on mine which came with one...depending on how long you can wait or, if you want one but i may be changing my ohlins for a bitubo...

17. ok sounds like a plan!

18. whats your seat as well..ducati performance?

19. That one was, on the evo...very comfortable. The stocker was too squashy...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information