1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Panniers

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by CP012, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Hi all,

I’m looking at buying a decent set of panniers for the RVE. Ideally a set with side brackets that mount securely to the frame and a decent top bag. I don’t want ones that rely purely on straps to hold them in place. Anyone bout anything or have any suggestions? I’ve seen a few made by a company called bag techs on eBay as well Hepco & Becker. Just wondered if anyone had used either of these?

2. I was looking at these SW-Motech ones for my 939. Hopefully they've done an update for the 950 that you could search for....
    Screenshot_20210407-121919.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. They look quite good. I’ll take a look on their website see if they do them for the 950.

4. Has anyone found a solution? I imagine with the 950’s underseat exhausts regular soft panniers might get a bit hot?

5. I’m selling a pair of SW Motech with Hyper fitting bracket :)

6. After hours online looking at every single set available I have in and bought these last night. Got them direct from the website as they were offering an extra 25% off. Let’s see what they’re like. I’m still considering buying some frames for the sides though.

07ED7FF6-D6E1-4478-AB39-DB5061FC0B84.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good work! Let us know how you get on... though with European lockdown and a second baby just arrived I doubt I’ll be going far afield this year... but I can dream!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m trying to find a decent tail rack for the top bag to sit on. Does anyone know if the 939 has the same fittings as the 950? There’s loads for that model. I’ve only found one for the 950 so far and it’s €220 then I’ll get stung with import tax as it’s over £135!! I don’t fancy sitting the bag on top of the rear light unit

Do Not Sell My Personal Information