1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Vinyl Wrap

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by chris linford, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hi all,
    I'm thinking of getting my red Hypermotard 821 wrapped in matte black vinyl as I fancy a change. Hopefully it will look identical to the standard matte black Hyper.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of vinyl wrapping motorcycle parts in general? I'm going to get it professionally done rather than do it myself as I want a spot on job and I know the sharp edges of the body panels will be a nightmare to get perfect.

It should look like the Hyper in the picture when my sc project exhaust arrives!

Cheers, Chris

IMG_6862.JPG

2. Did you get the wrap done, how does it look? Who did you use out of interest? cheers

3. Had the side panels on my Africa Twin rapped in grey carbon effect. Didn't
    come out to bad thou a few sections had to be cut but looks quite good. The corners and radius were a pain so the chap told me ...

4. Hi, I actually didn't go ahead with wrapping the bike. After getting it out the garage from being laid up for the winter, I decided against chaining the colour. The red is too nice to cover up. I did get extremely varied quotes for the work though. One company quoted 2 days work at £600!! While another said 1 day at £250, so worth looking around for a competitive price from a reputable company.

5. I like your idea! I'll consider doing my own vinyl wrap project as well but will probably seek some professional help from Gatorwraps.

6. For wraps and decals the image works near Ilkeston J25 M1.

Brilliant work and good prices.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information