1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyperstrada 821 + Sc Project

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by HyperStraaaada, May 26, 2017.

1. Hi folks,

Excuse this filthy newbie jumping straight into a plea for help - but I hoped someone might be able to answer the following for me:

I had a Hypermotard 796, for that I had a high-level single SC Project carbon slip on, after trading that bike in for the current Hyperstrada 821; I have a lovely SC Project can sat lingering in my shed...

As best as I could decipher from the images online, the can itself looks the same - the link pipe seems to be where the difference is, and the bit I [hopefully] just need in order to re-use this awesome can on my 'strada...

I asked SC and they came back and told me that I need an entire can+bits (they would) as the size is different - so my question to you learned folks is thus:

Can anyone confirm the diameter of the link pipe, where it meets the slip on?

I believe that the exhaust is exactly the same as the Hypermotard 821, so I'm hoping someone here may have one and could be so kind.

Massive thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information