1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Hyperstrada For Sale.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Mr Tea, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Just about easy for sale is my Hyper .
    Like my 1098r it’s sat and done almost zero miles over the last few years to the point it’s having a little TLC and then will be ready to go.
    2013 bike
    Good bits.
    Well just 8210 miles and will have a years MOT on it , hopefully next Saturday .
    It’s the white model , I preferred it over the red that was more common. Im the second owner.
    I think it has a full service history but as above I’ll get it checked over as it’s sat for so long.
    These don’t have belts so no issues there.
    Has the different seat for this as the original just wasn’t very comfy . This one lets you move around more and not held in one place. A much better .
    The rest is standard so that’s the panniers with the inners . It also comes with the bracket and a Ducati top box but that’s not fitted.

bad bits.
    I feel over / off it so it has some marks on the RHS.
    worst is the white panel when it’s knocked off the C off the Ducati , it’s raised and not a sticker , Then the rear grab handle also has some scuffing on it if you run your fingers over it .

Unsure on the value as these don’t come up very often , a couple of eBay recently for £6000 ish but this has the scuffs and has been sitting so I’ll take £4000 fo fit.
    I’ll add more as I find it but any interest give us a pm. Bike is outside Cambridge

A6040CE3-C955-4CDA-BD6A-497DCFD9ADFD.jpeg

469D4B0A-A2CE-429C-B3F3-DB9B2D3A12A7.jpeg

13FAF684-F5E8-4CA6-AFF9-65AF03101054.jpeg

77DFAA85-E8E4-4709-B43A-2A9FFAC73FCA.jpeg

C8A8EA83-8EE0-4FE1-A466-34865C005ADC.jpeg

76441B03-6288-41AA-9A7E-7840591BD979.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. just noticed the tape on the handguards.
    I put that on as it’s very tight to get in my workshop and I didn’t want them scuffed.
    also it has the higher screen on it.

3. Um, the engine is normal - it has belts!

4. Yes,of course.
    next set due 15000 miles I think, say the internet anyhow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is this the low Hyperstrada or standard?

6. Its the standard model.
    :)

7. pm'd; TIA

8. I think the belt change will be time or mileage for replacement - every 5yrs or 15/18k miles whichever comes first?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Let me know when it’s done and I’ll close the thread :)

10. we await a response....

11. Is this still available?

12. I await a response of yay or nae...

13. Don't hold your breath, I tried to buy this bike 12 months ago, was like pulling teeth.

14. Thanks, it may well be I buy a different model for my Northern France D-Day tour in any case. Was just after a touring bike that didn’t weigh as much as the Moon and this seems to fit the bill and I could hoon on it too on other days.

15. Yes.
    You did.
    Truth is I HATE selling bikes to the point I think I should go to something like we buy any bike so they just turn up and go. They have offered me about the asking price for this and £15k for my 1098r.

I just hate the entire process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lol, that's what you told me you were doing last year and yet here it is .... I've enjoyed the hyper I did buy though.

17. If you can get him to sell it to you it would be ideal, I'm on my 2nd Hyperstrada...

18. I know.
    And mine has sat and not turned a wheel since.
    Glad you got yourself sorted .

19. I've messaged you and I'm an extremely easy purchaser, not a tyre kicker etc.

Hopefully hear from you in due course.

TIA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information