1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypocrites..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by J biker, Oct 19, 2018.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Was he a Greek Physician? :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The thing about politicians is that people vote for them thinking that they actually care.
    Millionaire types telling everyone to do this and do that, yet they do the complete opposite.

Hypocrites, have to be there with psychopaths and sociopaths., basically have antisocial personality disorder.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Are you saying that overseas travel isn't necessary for a politician to do his job?

4. gov ministers aren't allowed to take taxi's up here. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. The first link is a bit skewed to be honest. It is no unusual for foreign countries wanting another countries money, whether that be in trade or services. WHOEVER the government of the day is, it is always likely that the government ministers and trade delegations will be invited over more than ANY opposition party.

It also doesn't make mention of the many select committee's that go overseas but also as the second largest supplier of overseas aid (second to only the U.S.) we often go overseas to see what is needed, and how it is being spent. This again will be more likely to be done by the party in power than the party in opposition. The research is poor and vague and I suspect deliberately so.

As to the 2032 all electric, Brexit sadly is all consuming but it will also take some time to decide are there to be exemptions, where are the power stations going to come from and the ability to charge, let alone how will the U.K. find the £39 billion a year from taxes from diesel/petrol taxes and road fund licences which is currently free as electric

It's also worth remembering one select committee of a few mp's does not the entire house of commons make

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. W
    hat, so they have chauffeured cars at 5x the cost?

7. You don't think for a moment they will introduce a NEW tax for vehicle electricity?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. How likely are they to do that?

9. Increase and increase tax on petrol and diesel until the vast majority are on electric and then tax the fuck out of it. That has always been the way (diesel being the perfect example) so why will it ever change? then in 2060 someone will have the wizard idea of making petrol cars again!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. it was in reference to a five day across the board media attack against a certain govs minister for wasting a fiver on a taxi to attend a meting, the whistle blower being a tory MSP. forgetting these things can be checked. he had a list as long as yer arm of £2.50 taxi fares submitted for expenses. thats yer Scottish media for yah.
    hypocrites?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Taxing stuff we need ... whatever will they think of next?

12. I very quickly glanced at the post and thought that it said, 'Taxing stuff weed'. Well I guess it's only a matter of time before other countries follow Canada's lead on weed....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mo money, bro ...

14. Petrol cars you say :thinkingface: you could be onto something there :eek:

15. Says the owner of a shed full of bikes that haven't seen petrol in years ...

Pass your fracking bike test, dood!

16. Sorry for the late reply, was away to the curry house on the Yamerah - what’s up :bucktooth:

17. WTF?

I thought I was replying to finderman?

You're OK mate, you get back to your learner bike. We will talk discounts later.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information