1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m An (ex) Ape Man

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Expat Jack, Apr 30, 2022.

1. After much tooth sucking and procrastinating I have gone and chopped out my Daytona 765 Moto2.

All my bikes are (were) full fat sports bikes and, well, what’s the point of that?

You all probably know I like Triumphs as well as Ducati. But the 1200rr makes me feel a little ill. So ugly and pretty screwed up riding position (low pegs, lower bars).

So, supernaked it is. Streetfighter? Too expensive and serious. Superduke. Seriously?

Dog fight between 1200RS and Tuono.

No contest. My new bike:-

780FCA57-5875-4495-80F2-91EBE9064CF9.jpeg A2029D47-22B4-40EE-97EA-7DF6D18F53DE.jpeg 28AA8AC3-6846-45C0-8B19-D50DBEA4EA0F.jpeg 187499BE-9329-40E2-90E6-72C223216FBB.jpeg

2021, very late. 112 miles. Full Ti system etc etc.

Any bike that lets the rider change the cruise control button to adjust wheelie control on the fly gets my vote.

So. One everyday bike. This one. One dedicated track bike. GSXR. One beautiful bike for high days and holidays. Pani Bayliss (eventually).

Happy days. Off to destroy the rear tyre tomorrow.

• Like Like x 22
  2. What's wrong with a SuperDuke?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Orange. Like Kat Slater.

• Funny Funny x 6
  4. What are you moaning about ( Bayliss ) when you've got this new wonderful looking toy.

Enjoy.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. They’re so good my riding bud has 2, a 2021 and a 2020. I’m sure he has the exact same model as yours, sounds gorgeous and looks same. Enjoy ownership.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I like the Superduke colour but then I’m biased being a huge KTM fanboy. :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not as good as a Tuono.......:)

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Just different, no?

9. When you ride mine you will know. :upyeah:

10. Nice choice. Congrats on the new steed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. was calling you to see if the new family member arrived... glad it has. be safe mate

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not ridden anything newer than 2008 so it's all voodoo to me.

I survive on bloody mindedness.

13. Prepare to have mind blown.

14. I get a go? You seen me ride,?????

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Course you do. Usual rules.

16. When can I have ride on your Tuono bud? TIA

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You might be able to one day but you are currently an “internet friend” whereas I know Creamy quite well (not biblically of course). So. Not right now. Soz.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. He knows where my kids go to school...........

Do Not Sell My Personal Information