1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’ve Become Bored With Moto Gp.. Is There A Helpline For Such Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by NOODS X, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I go back to Ago, Sheene, Grant, Reid and Roberts days with GP racing, loved it.. recently though and even with plenty of Ducati’s in there I’ve found myself becoming bored with it..

Am I alone with these near fatal symptoms or are there more of you out there?

I’m worried because if I’m feeling this now how am I going to feel when Rossi calls it a day..

I do mind, still luv watching MOTO 3..

X

2. ' Sir
    When a man is tired of Moto GP, he is tired of life;
    For there is in Moto GP all that life can afford.'

3. It’s all a crock of shit really isn’t it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. (post deleted)

#4 razz, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  5. Try British Superbikes good close racing on great circuits or better still the Irish road racing , TT and Manx
    When Rossi retirees there will be no one interesting in Moto GP

• Like Like x 1
  6. It could be just a silly phase you're going through?

7. Try recording it a watching it at x30, gives you more free time over a weekend :upyeah:. Same for all sporting events really.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. The warm ups are being played live at the minute in the back ground,but i'm on here that says it all really doesn't it.:thinkingface:

9. I've all but stopped watching it too, other things going on in my life on one hand but a certain lack of excitement and desire to watch. Have a MotoGP.com subscription, thinking of cancelling before it renews at the end of the season.

10. Sorry cancel post #8 as i've changed my mind & is watching now.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. This was funny in qualifying

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cool block pass :cool:

13. Marc just doesn't like it when other riders hand it out to him,good for them i say.:upyeah:

14. Qualifying was amazing. Just watched warmup, although warmup never really excites much does it.

15. Looking at your avatar something has been exciting you.;)

16. Yes I used to have Wife who would say that, But then even the main event after warm up didn’t do it for her either.. X

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Not watched any Moto GP, BSB or WSBK for a few years.

TT, Manx, NW200, Ulster etc etc is what really boils my kettle.

• Like Like x 1
  18. i recon he might as well of been retired since the transfer to ducati....life goes on the ex king is dead, long live marquez, rins, vinales, Quata, yadda yadda yadda.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. .....and of course your race results on the Ducati would have been much better,;)

20. ah a Rossi love in......:upyeah:;):rolleyes:

no but i bet marquez Rins Vinales quata......would of!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information