1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 I Found A Corse Se

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Dennis T., Dec 8, 2017.

1. I found a clean low Mileage (7200) Corse SE at a dealer , but they are asking $14600 US
    Our dealer trade books put a high retail of $11,600 US on that bike .
    I want the damn thing because it matches my two Multistrada Pikes Peaks...
    What do you folks see those selling for when they pop up?
    I know its not all that special and an R or an SP might be a better bike, bit in the garage though... It matches my Pee Pee's (Pikes Peaks).

https://www.ducpond.com/2010-ducati...l-edition-inventory.htm?id=2156131&in-stock=1

Thanks,
    D

2. I found a clean low Mileage (7200) Corse SE at a dealer , but they are asking $14600 US
    Our dealer trade books put a high retail of $11,600 US on that bike .
    I want the damn thing because it matches my two Multistrada Pikes Peaks...
    What do you folks see those selling for when they pop up?
    I know its not all that special and an R or an SP might be a better bike, bit in the garage though... It matches my Pee Pee's (Pikes Peaks).

https://www.ducpond.com/2010-ducati...l-edition-inventory.htm?id=2156131&in-stock=1

Thanks,
    D

3. Hi mate. That looks stunning so buy it! :)
    There’s been one for sale over here for a while now, not surprising as the dealers are asking £15K for it.
    That seems like a good price for such a low mile machine. Those corse colours are still my favourite.

Ian

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. threads merged

5. Buy, Buy, Buy ! :heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. That’s a beauty , also my favorite colour scheme

7. Haha duck pond.

Make an offer. Colour is important.

8. Regardless of the price, if its something you want. I'd jump at & know you've got what you wanted. Whats a couple of thousand extra in the long-run.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Over here they are a very similar price to a 1198SP. Early last spring there were a couple advertised about £11500 and went within a month or 2. All "fancy" bikes over here, R's and the such seem to have jumped about £2k - £4k over the past 12 months. At least the asking price has. I assume as people don't "need" to sell and are happy to keep as the price is going north.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think the same thing is starting here... the 1098, and the 1198 S, SP, Corse and R bikes have been going up.

11. I can always buy some Chinese Bodywork and make my 1098S a Corse SE... should be about $500 quid right?

12. No, it would make it a 1098S with Chinese plastics.

These guys have had reasonable feedback, i was about to buy a set for my T9 until fate kicked me in the bollocks.
    https://www.gomototrip.com/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I can always buy some Chinese Bodywork and make my 1098S a Corse SE... should be about $500 quid right?
    I know I was being snarky...I see no real problem with having a 1098 and an 1198 (sounds perfectly reasonable)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Those Go Moto Trip fairings do look good Cream (wish my living room was this tidy (and big))

[​IMG]

15. My only issue with the Tric they do is the shade of green is not quite right, i've spoken to them and they can match the green to this (apparently).
    Tric4.jpg Tric4.jpg Tric5.jpg

16. where as this is all wrong. s-l1600.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. where are the bikes in that third picture?

• Like Like x 1
  18. This help? Tric2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Are they @Exige ex wives?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I don't have any ex wives :worried:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information