1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 I Give Up, Cjs Here I Come.

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by bluey, Apr 27, 2016.

1. I changed the exhaust the other day for a Termi and the stalling issue is back to square one so I fear I am losing this battle. I phone Chris @ CJS yesterday and he say he can reflash the ECU to alter timing as well as the usual fuel trimming, Louigi next door will set the throttle bodies.

All this for £150.00 plus Louigi's hour. Well worth it I reckon to finally have a machine that will idle.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very well worth it - I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Good plan :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. chris is the kiddie and louigi moto are great too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes, Chris is the man to set it up. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CJS have asked that Louigi Moto balance the TBs before he does his work but I am really struggling to get hold of him.

Does Louigi Moto post here?

6. Rich of Louigi Moto is away racing this weekend. He's just had his mobile phone cloned so the number has been blocked for now. Try the office number on Monday.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Cheers mate. I knew someone here would shed some light.

8. Can i ask where is CJS exactly or its full name so I can find it!?

9. clutton near Bristol. Louigj Moto is next door

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. It's right out in the sticks next to a cider brewery. Post code is bs39 5qq for the satnav.

11. Hunters rest pub up the road. Pig hotel Nearby if you need to stay / sweeten the wife with a treat

12. Cider brewery near by. Oh dear this Somerset boy could be in a mess when I visit :)

13. Take containers with you as they sell to the public over the counter

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Great. :) Booked in for 6th June with Louigi and 7th June with Chris at CJS. Cant wait to have a bike that idles rather than destroy its innards....

15. Maybe a stupid question, but why don't you get Rich at Luigi to do everything?

16. Chris at CJS made the suggestion and I am happy to do as they say.

17. Its next door, Chris does the dyno post Rich doing his thing. Its like Dick n Dom, or Ant and Dec arrangement.

18. Rich being Dec of course...

19. Things are starting to get complicated, why two sets of work? I thought when you had it termi/dyno'd that was it! With the orginial map been added to the upmap key. So that you could revert back to standard map with standard exhaust. And the bikes ecu then swaps its CJS mapping onto the upmap key fob...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information