1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Made It Into Fast Bikes.!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by comfysofa, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Thought it would appear in the distant future but the hyper is in this months issue.! Gave the forum a mention too. Ironic as my little bro was on the credits last night on Dynasties (he's one of the cameramen) and my older bro designed and built the camera traps...the pair of them are really clever in their own fields, but, never stop arguing. :)

• Like Like x 18
  2. buy a lottery ticket ;)
    Can you post pics for those of us who don't subscribe or watch the TV :yum

3. its in the mag..

4. Cool :cool: is it on the shelves yet? :thinkingface:

5. got my digital copy today... havent had a paper version for years but i think i will on this occassion...!

6. yey

Hyper.PNG

• Like Like x 31
  7. Looking very tasty:upyeah: but the only real concern for me is that exhaust pipe so close to the rear tyre:worried::thinkingface:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thats a bit of an optical illusion - the pipe sits about 2" behind the rear hugger...its close to the rear shock....

9. That's just brilliant i was getting worried for you then.:upyeah::upyeah:

10. What a fkin nail.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Cracking looking bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Congrats CF.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good job you weren’t in the Feb issue of PB:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Superb job.

15. Nice skills :upyeah:

16. Thanks Bradders......i wouldnt say ive got skills as such....i dont really think i can hold a candle to some of the lads on here. Its funny (and this is bikes in general) when i bought the thing it looked mostly like it does now, but its been down to the frame and rebuilt back up again having thousands thrown at it and it looks to the untrained eye - exactly the same but to me it looks totally different in a more "cleaner cut" way....same with the rsv4 ive got (not needed to strip to the frame but, its had a fair bit thrown at it) too...meh...fuck it - you only live once....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. That is seriously cool! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. They could of obscured your reg.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. @Noods - now i know ive made it.....ive usually got one of @Robarano 's on mine!

• Love You Love You x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information