1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Saw This Awesome 2014 1200s With Marchesini Wheels

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by RexDangerVest, Mar 17, 2020.

1. I saw this awesome 2014 1200s With Marchesini wheels, steering damper, tail tidy, etc
    As I rode it home 4.5hrs Saturday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rex

• Like Like x 2
  2. Did Stevie Wonder take the pictures?

• Funny Funny x 6
  3. they were all there originally

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rex

4. Looks good Rex,how do you like the way it rides ?

5. Loving it. I never did get to test ride a 1200. Nor did I ride several other makes and models. I was surprised because I bet I would have fell in love with one of them too.
    BUT
    I did ride a use 821 for about an hour. Just be back by 4:30 is all they said.
    I loved it
    When I started to really sharpen my pencil (Originally I was open to fly and ride or fly inspect and ship) that changed with the ongoing virus issues...
    So I was sure I was going to buy another 1200s... as I spent 3 days trying to find rain gear... (its been raining unreal here since Jan 1) it was only 2 hrs away....
    I hunkered down and searched for other local? 821 and 1200 models.
    this one took it 4.5hrs away.

It has the Super Corsa SP tires on it on Marchesini wheels. As I have been researching I did not think I wanted those (the SP's). But I think the sharp turn in is steering me towards Rosso III's instead of Angel GT II

I am tall 6ft and still heavy, and Looong arms. I can sit straight up. I am comfortable in general. I mean I have not ridden at all in a few years so i am not used to it. But the 4.5hrs home was not too bad. I will probably buy the Comfort seat to get an extra inch of leg room.

The overall ride was comfortable. I think the suspension is close to where it will end up for me. It absorbed bumps well. The brakes are too good at first, and still, but I love them.
    Finally dry this afternoon. I just got back from a quick 70 miles in my area

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rex

6. Hi Rex, I'm lovin your crash helmet design - proper rock and roll

7. Thanks. Cant remember if I said it above... but the Hexagons are near invisible in daylight. they only reflect the flash or other lights...

Today my 2 Ducati stickers (same as the Zep stuff) arrived...
    so they will go on both sides of the jaw like I have seen elsewhere...
    Plus they will reflect.

Rex

8. Here we go
    Plenty here
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/tNhFEkeeuFfm397e8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grrrr
    again
    I know the photos are shared... Why the first and third show and the second does not???
    It shows when i edited this...
    Rex

9. Trying something else

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lets see

Rex

10. It doesnt like number 2
    Badumpbump Tsssccchhh!!

Rex