1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Wanna Go Home!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cream_Revenge, Sep 5, 2017.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Drunk or on drugs?

3. Concussion

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Those arent mates letting him get back on in that state! Get his keys and dont return them ffs!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Mental :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Looked more a mixture of concussion and pride.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I fear his next accident 2 mins after the video ended, may have been his last. :worried:

8. yup, he was in shock too.....

after the guy on the MV went after him, appx 5:20 in the vid, you can hear the guy on the pani hoofing up the road.....defo in shock and will remember nothing of it.

initially, id say he went off the road, as he missed his corner or fixated on the trees, hit the brakes in gravel / grass, lowsided, v little damage to the bike it would appear.

9. bikes got No damage this guy stopped for a piss and fell of the sidestand? Sorry for the bike and rider, but something missing here?
    I had more near death experiences riding in groups? hes not safe for the other guys to be around, when younger would have chucked his keys in the bush and ridden off.
    Young hunters have on entering a hut, given their loaded rifle to the old hunters, " GEE thats a nice rifle, son, can have a look at it?" who walk outside and made it a safe rifle by slinging it against a tree after opening the bolt and removing the round from the chamber?
    that guy is a loaded gun

#10 breakout998, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  10. He fell off on the corner, look at the mud/grass at the beginning, you can see the marks where a bike slid off the road and across the mud/grass

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. fixated, loads the front, misses the corner? poor guy has probably just brought it, and hated fucking up infront the cameras
    soft landing? I have done more damage dropping the bike of the side stand, yeah see what happened? the guy is still high risk to ride around?
    mounts a bike like I do?

12. Thought the MV corrected the corner well, after starting a bit awry, shows what avoiding the SR's can achieve.

13. Suspect he was riding alone and very concussed. They came across him and tried to help, but best help would have been take his bike and keys off him and make him sit down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. About 0 cars passed during that vid.
    Don't get roads like that here in "north wet England"... sorry north west England!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information