1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Won A 899. Sort Of!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by JimmyB, Aug 11, 2021.

1. 44C4E165-518F-489B-B438-9B50DAE6526F.jpeg Hi all,

I recently won a brand new triumph tiger 900 GT in one of those lottery things (amazingly not all of them are scams!). I promptly sold it to buy a 2014 899 to pair with my 2020 Super Duke GT.
    It’s only my third ever bike and I have only ridden it for an hour but loved it. I’ve been sitting in my garage staring at it thinking how lucky I am to have a gorgeous FREE Ducati!

• Like Like x 25
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. lucky barsteward!!

well done though mate enjoy it.:upyeah:

3. Lucky barsteward is pretty complimentary compared to what most of my mates think

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Wow! Actually eve I’d eve that they aren’t all scams :upyeah:

5. I know where they are coming from! A few years back a friend bought a $200 raffle ticket to win a Ferrari - which he did! He scored himself a brand new Ferrari 360 then had the audacity to moan as he had to spend some money, $1,500, getting his driveway levelled so he could drive the car down it.

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Congratulations.

I always thought they were a scam until the parts manager at Ducati Manchester won a Honda SP1 last year on one of these draws (ticket cost £20). Though he got the bike immediately it took months for the DVLA to register it. And it was in excellent condition too :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. For some there a cloud for every Silver lining. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Very nice, congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice one. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice I actually know a guy that won a Focus RS. Some of them are real

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  13. No, not all scams, a mates mate won a tricolore 1299 recentley

well done to you!

knowing my luck , if i fell in a bucket of tits i'd come out sucking my thumb

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Jammy bugger, I win SFA!

15. Well, at least it’s something.

16. Oh wow how lovely :) congratulations just need my rubbish bin pictures to keep me happy :D

Welcome into our mad house

17. Welcome and wow .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information