1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Ibex Crash Bars?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by dr. jones, May 14, 2019.

1. Good price! Lower mounting position down near the gear lever looks a little vulnerable, but overall they look sturdy. If I hadn't already bought SW Motech I'd have seriously considered these.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Really good price considering how comprehensive the protection is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wonder if this fits with the Evotech engine guard already fitted?

4. I'd guess not - I'm inclined to think you wouldn't need the Evotech though.

5. I have asked them the question.

6. I have the Evotech (2015 DVT) and am looking for crash bars that fit with their front exhaust protection. If anyone can help with directing me toward a solid crashbar (ideally in black) then I'll be very grateful for the advice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. hi guys have bought the ibex bars but a bit wary of fitting at the engine through bolt anyone carried this out or supported the engine

8. The thing I like about them is that you can easily attach some forward pegs for those long haul rides. They look great!

• WTF WTF x 1
  9. How do these fit regards the front mudguard extensions - any issues with it catching. I know on same bars the extension has to be removed (Givi/Kappa)

10. i wish the 2015+ crash bars (all varieties) didn't require the front crossbar. i like the look of the pre-2015 styles so much better. nothing in front.

#11 dr. jones, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information