1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ie Single Seat Cover?

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Munkee1805, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Morning all,

Now that my bike is coming together quite nicely, and headnig for MOT at some point this week (if this driving rain ever stops!), I'm starting to think about nice bits to add to the bike.

First order of business is a single seat cover - I've seen cover plates on photo's before, does anyone know where these can be sourced from?

Cheers,

Steve

2. is yours a carby or a ie
    ricambi weiss do a solo seat cover for the ie i believe not sure about the carby

3. It's the ie I've got - I'll have a look on the Ricambi site and see what they've got, thanks

4. the solo seat cover for the ie needs a bit of modification the rear light bracket with the grab handle mainly you have to cut the grab handle off and then remove the rear side plastics to then place the rear cover on bit of a faf
    my bike arrived with that already fitted
    i am not sure there is a cover that slips onto the seat as is without modification do believe some have had the seat recovered with rear panel done in red so it looks like a seat cover from a distance
    ignore the exhausts lol but this shows the rear cover
    IMG00040.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. ahh found it think this was a guy on her not sure
    DSCF5719_zpsdtceeuus.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Johnboy, I’ve had a look at the Ricambi items and not badly priced but sounds like a bit of work needed to fit.

I’d seen this previously on a google image search but not sure if it’s a one off, Ducati parts or 3rd party supplier
    upload_2020-8-25_20-27-33.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. It says Ducati Performance on it, but anyone can buy a sticker...

8. interesting ....
    personally not seen that before but not really searched for it

9. Following through the link from the google image sends me back to this forum

Looks like it was indeed and original part, but not common and sounds like a case of keep searching until one turns up.

wonder how complex they are in terms of tabs/brackets and ability to make a mould from for c/f...

10. A little late, but that is my bike. I'm not sure who made the cover, I bought it second hand here in Denmark. Just got lucky, I guess. It just slide over the back part of the seat. The Ducati Performance is just a sticker. Sorry I cannot provide more info.

IMG_2686.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information