1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Ever In Portugal

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Franksie, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Totally by accident I just rode the N103 from Cherves to Braganca, one of the most amazing roads I’ve ridden on in many a year, no traffic, bends on the flats so you can choose your own lines without worrying about on coming traffic and no straights for 103kms. If ever in the area DO IT!!! Have justed you tubed it and loads of videos of the road. Just made the holiday for me, staying in Braganca at the Pousada and ended up sitting in the restaurant next to the President of Portugal and his entourage, surreal day !!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep, that road is ace. We stayed at Pousada Sao Bartolomeu too. Nice pool!

3. That’s where we are at staying!!! as you say great pool with stunning background of the castle and walled village, back into Spain today

4. Great road,done it a couple of times

5. I was at the Pousada in Braganca with 5 other bikes in May. Did you try their mental tasting meal with all the olive oils, breads and additional dishes? Most unexpected, as I had stayed here before and it was nothing like previous visit.

6. Ditto, was down there just a few weeks ago and it was a great playground :cool:

Must check out that hotel as it looks way better than ours. The wine bar in town is rather good and the owner is a massive Beatles fan. Some great Douro wine!

7. Ride the road from Braganca to Sanabria as well. shorter but equally as fun.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information