1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 If I Were To Sell The 1199r

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by The Pearl - Paul, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Hi All,

just looking for opinions,

like probably everybody, the 2020 v4 is tempting me,

if I were to sell my 1199R 2014 version 8k on the clock and FSH

Carbon wheels / front fairing subframe, termi PBM special edition titanium two sets of fairings etc etc

see pic attached,

realistically in what price range i would be,

also if i were to part exchange?

Thanks

20201108_144250.jpg

Erika.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. Also a front pic, got both set of fairings

20200112_132740.jpg

3. If it was me i would put it back to stock and sell it privately as a part exchange they'll have your pants down financially.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. and that would be around what? :)

5. I've no idea but if you look at what's for sale privately and trade you can work out what price from there,also taking on board the christmas slowdown period etc.

6. As there have been later Pani Rs on dealer pages at below 20k and the 1199r for 13-15k, I would imagine that if you return to standard you would probably be looking at 11.5 to 13 part ex for the earlier model.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Is that one of Warby’s bikes??

8. Yes it was

9. Now that lad knows how to prepare a bike. Superb attention to detail :):upyeah:

10. Sort them rusty disc bolts out first:eek: selling something that’s proper special is always going to be hard as your be pitching it against later model prices! I’ve always stripped mine and returned to stock:upyeah: The R will always command a relatively good retail figure taking mileage and condition into consideration..... Stunning looking bike though :punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 1199R 10-11k px - 13-14k retail
    Pani R 15-16k px 18-20k retail
    Based one what they are for sale at (but not selling!)

Stick it in we buy any bike and see what they come back with as a real gauge

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Agree with above, you wont actually get much more (and may be even less!) with the other bits on, especially of you don't have the standard bits to replace them. Wheels are what, £1500-2K used? System same? gets you into close to 16k even with a low ball px :)

My experience of Ducati dealers is you can expect 40% off year 1 on trade in and it keeps going....!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I will change them bolts this winter break, thanks all for the imput, I guess it's easier to sell private then

14. i could be interested in the exhaust mate if you sell it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'll let you know in case I do :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. if you do decide to sell in the spring then give me a shout as I may be interested (boss dependant)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hahaha :joy: sure, will do :upyeah:

18. wouldnt be rushing to swop that for an ugly basterd v4

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Maybe he wants a faster bike ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. I don't know how much faster can it be tbh, so far I've never rode one... but my R it's quite quick and light
    195 at the wheel on 160 dry it's not bad tho ;)

But I do like the look of the v4 2020 tho and I can imagine it's easier in London's traffic than mine :D

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information