1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Ur Hyper Starts Fine And U Kick Into Gear And She Dies? Do This

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Shaun ward, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Turned hyper off. Jumped back on clicked into first cut out? Hmmmm 101 problems. I first fort side stand so I disconnected the fuse. No result. Brain spark had a piece of wire just bypassed it with said wire and boom she's fine so if u get this problem just give this a go might save u a head ache and 100pound diagnosis much love cat crew

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. and for the english speaking amongst us...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Big up da cat crew!
    Shout out to Felix,whiskas & the go cat massive
    West side

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That's englando dude just trying to help people it's easy to understand if ur not a bitch about it meow

5. Big up whiskers crew

6. Purrfect

• Like Like x 1
  7. aye

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why when you try to help people there is always one that has to be negative I don't get it

9. just to clarify... your help is to suggest bypassing a blown fuse with a piece of wire?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not saying it's a genuine fix but if ur stuck then yes. Ovbs get fuse from your dealer this is just a quick fix. Hope u understand what I mean

11. Hahahahahahaaaaaa...Vote this man for President please! We need a liter. I mean Litre. I mean LEADER!

12. Or lemon

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You can bypass at the connector on the end of the wire from the switch with a paper clip (saved me before). Or better still carry connector with a loop for emergencies, keep mine under thr battery strap, never needed it but who knows...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. So you are out and about ...and a fuse blows.....ooh thank god i carried that little bit of wire with me for this emergency when a fuse blows. Hang on why dont i carry another fuse with me for when the fuse blows?

15. Same on my ST4, short piece of wire linked out the relay so removing the 'tired' relay from the start circuit. Carrying a short piece of wire was easy - attempting to remove all fairings at petrol station wasn't....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. This wire solution is for the unorganised cat crew

17. All the Kool Kats have a spare live wire solution :upyeah:

18. But if u have neither a short piece of wire can be found any where fuses not so much lol see wire on Bridge see no fuses haha

19. 15632828887694936996614342101815.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's a must ❤️

Do Not Sell My Personal Information