1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imola Wsb ****spoiler****

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by RickyX, May 11, 2019.

1. Alvaro didn’t win shocker!

Tommy did good.

2. Did very good really. Loads of tv coverage too.

Bautista never been before, never even seen the track, and still bangs in an easy second. Just shows its the rider, not the bike, that’s making the difference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. @m@tt why the lockthread?

4. I`m glad Rea won at last. Perhaps now Kawasaki et al will stop bitching and crying and we can get back to another four years of Kawasaki/Rea dominance...........NOT!
    I hope both Ducatis` rip everyone a new one in both races today, and a strong top ten for Tommy Bridewell.
    Forza Ducati :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's a pity there's not more genuine factory teams in WSB as it was in its heyday
    Best race I ever saw was Bayliss and Edwards at Imola

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Did anybody note Rea’s sly dig at Bautista implying that Bautista had only won previously due to the “unfair advantage” of the V4R...

Something like “This is a rider’s track where rider skill comes into play...”

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Rea is a dick.

Supposed to piss down with rain all day today at Imola.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its 'inferring'.

But come on Ricky, I didnt have you as a tin foiler. You been reading The S*n lately? Can people not just say things without any hidden meanings? Does every word have to be analysed? Are you in touch with your feminine side?

Anyways, its not as if Ducati have history bending rules and regulations is it?

Right, that last sentence should set off a can of worms.

9. What a shower. Literally and metaphorically.

Best electronics. Best tyres. Best riders. And still refuse to ride.

Throttle goes both ways, and IMHO a slow spectacle is better than no spectacle. Lavilla interview was painful, and fair play to the Eurosport guy who isnt scared of a tough question!

No rider said it was too wet. They all said run off was too little and it was too dangerous to ride. So, surely, Imloa must be removed from the calendar for WSBK?!

Hal’s also was great: ridden in worse, knee down first and second corner, just ride slower....

10. Rae is smart, he knows what he’s saying. And he was defo having a dig. And why not? I see that as a good thing, a show of character, and want to see more!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I like Rea. He is a better rider than Batty imo. No way batty could cut through a field like JR. Just coz batty is on a duc means nothing to me. I rarely support duc racing just because its a duc. Exceptions are Dovi, Jack and Dannilo. Oh and Chaz, I like chaz. JR is the best all round wsb rider imo. But its all conjecture.

Oh and Tommy. I like him too. hes nuts.

Was nice to see imola 2002 again. Fair play to Colin. Twatted that aussie. Always good to see aussies lose.

12. Sorry, it must have been the opioids @bootsam .

However....NEVER...EVER...infer that I have been reading The S*#! There are limits!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Think he was implying.... LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Bugger...

15. Could only be sausage fingers on the iPad

• Like Like x 1
  16. Good job i never said The Daily Mail. Phew

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. The 2002 race was far better.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information