1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Incompetent Or Rude?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Lord Farquaad, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Got to work yesterday and found 1 bike taking up the space for 2. Why he’s left it on the side stand, in the middle of the bays is beyond me. I squeezed in to the next bay (2/3 full of a 3 wheeler) leaving about 1cm between my beautiful bike and the sodding metal divide (risking mortal danger when I was putting her on and off the centre stand).

Is he/she:

A) rude
    B) incompetent
    C) perfectly normal and Lord Farquaad needs to shut his face?

93E619DF-842E-4D6D-AED3-1B1892485E86.jpeg

2. a, b and c.

What did I win?

People are inconsiderate.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. You win......

A very special prize, just nip down to Sailisbury to pick it up (it’s in the white and yellow tent, protected by the Police).

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Sooooo excited!!! : o D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. The options you missed out, thoughtless, selfish and inconsiderate. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. He's a BMW selfrightious full on adventure rider. Nuff said.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 1st off, Bays are too narrow for 2 adventure bikes.
    2nd off Have you ever tried to get a GS on the centre stand with luggage on? it is a hell of a lot harder than a DVT DVT is easy to get on centre stand I can't get my GS on centre stand sometimes (I own Both).
    3rd. off There are not enough bays,
    4th. off Judging by the Length of the bays (Depth) you should be making diagonally in them.
    5th. off The guy on the right Scooter, is actually using the bike you are supposed to use and bays built for travelling to and from work, Clearly you are earning too much to own a bike like a DVT for bays built for scooters :)
    6th. off GET TO WORK EARLIER :p

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. As above, I'm with @Analog Dave . Whether is be BMW cars or bikes, I'd expect the same behavior. :rolleyes:

Think yourself lucky that Audi don't make bikes. o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. By the way @Lord Farquaad It must be a bit of a squeeze getting into Reception at your place, never mind the parking bays. :eek:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Err ... aah ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Don't worry, the abuse will come. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry @Lord Farquaad but I'm with the BMW owner on this one. If I owned that bike do you think I'd risk some other adventure bike rider attempting to park alongside my pride and joy in such a tight space :worried:

p.s. As mentioned above, get to work earlier :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. :joy:
    I’ll consider myself educated:joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Before logging in, I thought what the point of having those metal railings there ? Was it originally for cyclist to lock their bikes up and they have remove some of the railings and now its a m.cyclist parking area instead... It clearly shows nobody lock there bikes to those railings either...

I would answer C, but your...supposerly the better rider by placing your bike on one side to allow another user to place their 2 wheeled vehicle along side...
    Old skool BM drivers are the new Audi Drivers you never heard that saying...

15. It’s only a training venue so I visit it rarely, the rails are there to stop cars parking I think.

As for the BMW/Audi debate? Don’t get me started.....but as you have......by me (Merseyside) Audi is definitely the new Audi (for the record Cheshire is different).

Where I’m originally from (Midlands) BMW is the gangster brand of choice. Here near Liverpool it’s Audi.

16. Lordy,, article-2631876-1DF9094000000578-529_634x488.jpg you have nothing to complain about just look at this nupty;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. That BMW rider could save himself some weight by removing the unused indicators.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Female driver, parking in Harley Street, London, wait for it - opposite the eye clinic
    The sign that said motorcycle parking only acted as a ramp to allow her to reverse park like this without noticing!! She was injured as she got out of the car.
    It's next to one of my installs.... thank god I've got a van.
    Friday 16th May 2014.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I know, who parks their motorbike under a car? o_O Weird. :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Parking is at a Premium price in london these days:worried:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information