1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Indicator Connectors

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Sam1199, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I've just bought some Oberon bar end indicators. There are no connectors supplied.

Does anyone know what the standard indicator connectors are called and where can I get them?

Anyone fitted the Oberon bar end
    indicators?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I may resort to these but with the oem indicator plugs, is it possible to remove the pins? I need to feed the wire through a small gap and the plug is too wide!

3. As far as I remember, I didn't try to remove the pins. Someone else may be able to help you on that one.

I do remember figuring that I had to thread the wires through the bars and the cap at the top end of the bar. Therefore I threaded it all through then soldered the pig tails(I.e.cables with new connectors) in position. Obviously being v careful by covering the bike so no solder or flux could damage anything.

I figured it was easier to do this than piss around with the original plugs n pins and probably wind up damaging them resulting having to buy new ones anyway.

Heat shrinked them and had no problems.

Hope it helps.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information