1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Indicators

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JimmyB, Sep 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hi,

Can someone advise on the part numbers for the led indicators for a panigale 899 please? And are they plug and play and are resistors required?

sorry I know this has been asked before but keep finding conflicting info.

cheers

2. @JimmyB, probably best off just calling Craig or Luke at MR. About the cheapest and excellent delivery. The DP ones are plug and play with the correct plugs and no additional resistors required.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great will do thanks.

4. Just to let you know Part number 96680961BA works perfectly with 899 and they are dynamic. Fitted to an evotech tail tidy.

4B5C7332-283E-477A-8C2B-5E79DDB62F82.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. i got mine from LED perf - they the ones that light up and go across. pretty snazzy

• Useful Useful x 2
  6. Yeah mine do as well, but are twice the price, bugger!

7. Ohhhh…. Damn haha

8. Most helpful .... just ordered me a set of sequential indies for my 959 from LED Perf.... cheers

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome mate! they did take a bit of doctoring as my tail tidy weren’t the right fit. But they look really good.

10. HI mate - seriously considering these. I've got an Evotech tail tidy - wonder what issues you had?
    TIA
    BJB

11. Hi mate I’ve attached a picture. I have the evotech and where the indicators go in the hole was too big so I had to get my mechanic to ‘plug’ the gap. I think they put a rubber filling in. If you need more photos let me know (not the best pic I have to admit)…

image.jpg

12. Thats perfect buddy - thanks. Assume wiring was straightforward? (I'm not the most mechanically minded!)

13. yeah from what i was doing it was basically plug and play dude

14. Hi mate, I’ve just bought a set of LEDperf for my 899 but they aren’t coming on with the indicators. Work when plugged into the tail light but not when in to the LH or RH indicator wires..? do you have any clues ?

15. Hi mate. Apologies but not a clue. However I can ask someone who fits that stuff for advice for you?

16. After a few hours messing around I found out the connections were too weak to pass the currents so I stripped off the bullets and soldered them together, working perfect now.
    Also I have an Evo tech tail tidy too and the spaces are supposed to be filled with triangle like plastic caps. These must be missing from yours.
    Cheers

17. Ahh crap. Thanks for letting me know I just assumed it needed a bit of doctoring.
    Glad to hear you’ve got them working mate. They do look good

Do Not Sell My Personal Information