1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Inner Bags For 1260 Panniers

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Northend, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Been trying to find these for weeks now but can only find ones for 1200's. Does anyone know if these will fit ? I'm sure I've read somewhere else that the sizes are different so suspect the answer is no..

2. I thought they were the same panniers as the 2015 on dvts.
    I would think the dvt pannier bags will fit the 1260 panniers.
    The bags from the earlier 1200s will fit the dvt panniers, although not exactly the same shape.

We use oe ducatI oe bags in our 1200 panniers. They are convenient, but there is a bunch of wasted space, especially in the right hand one above the exhaust cut out, that the bags don't make use of.
    On longer trips we don't use them, we put our clothes in a plastic bag to make full use of the space, and keep them dry incase the seal leaks, or when opening the case and it's been raining.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes they are the same. Considering the cost of them you would have thought they'd make them fit better. Bunch of waisted space.

4. Same as DVT

5. OK, so not much point then! I should also have been clearer on my original post. I meant after market ones as I know you can get some from Ducati but expected they would be £££. No point splashing out if they don't fit.

6. I believe they are around the £130 mark from ducati.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information